About RCC Flooring
About RCC Flooring
Our Experience Makes the Difference. At RCC Flooring, we’ve been in the commercial flooring business for over 50 years.
RCC Flooring is a leading commercial flooring company providing everything you need from one source, including product selection, sales, installation, maintenance, reclamation, and recycling. RCC is a member of StarNet National Flooring, the nation’s largest group of independent flooring contractors, generating a combined annual volume of over $3 Billion. With over 170 member firms in over 300 locations serving 48 states, we offer the nationwide resources of a large cooperative along with the personal service only an independent, local flooring company can provide.
RCC Flooring is a 2nd generation commercial flooring contractor that is a family business based in New Orleans for over 50 years, since 1963. Our clients are architects, interior designers, facility managers, property managers, professional service firms, public agencies, institutions, general contractors and end users of all commercial market segments. We serve them regionally and nationally. We help them find the best flooring products for each project and provide them with the installation and services needed to complete the project on time, on budget, and to their complete satisfaction. Market segments include Corporate Offices, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government, Retail Stores, Education, Financial and Industrial.
We focus on our clients' needs, and build long term relationships so every project we do together is aligned with your goals in mind. With our attention to detail, our superior customer service and project management, we deliver your projects faster and better adding real value to your projects. RCC Flooring offers installation, sales and service of Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Stone, Marble, Granite Tile, Quarry Tile, Slate, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork Flooring, Commercial Carpet, Carpet Tile, Vinyl Tile & Sheet Vinyl, Stair Treads, Safety Flooring, Moisture Control, Sound Control, Epoxy Floors, and Sealed Concrete.
RCC Flooring promises you a standard of service that will meet, and exceed your expectations. Whether you are a general contractor, architect, interior designer, or an end user we have the resources to help you complete your project. We are bonded, insured, and no matter what service we provide, we strive for unsurpassed quality and value.
RCC offers complete turn-key flooring services that address the full building cycle. Our main objective is to see your project through to its successful completion.
- Ceramic Tile, Stone, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Laminate, Carpet, Vinyl & Rubber
- Installation (after hours), Consulting, Service, Sales, Specification Assistance, Pre-Installation Consultation, Warehousing and delivery, Furniture Moving, Workstation Lift System, Removal of old flooring, Subfloor preparation, Moisture Control, Sound Control, Single Source Project Management
- Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Florida Panhandle
- Corporate Offices, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government, Retail Stores, Education, and Financial
- Dal Tile, Crossville, American Olean, Interceramic, Stonepeak, Emser Tile, Marazzi, Schluter Armstrong, UA Hardwood, Anderson, Bruce, Roppe, Johnsonite, Tarkett, Nora, Forbo, Shaw Contract, Mohawk, Bentley, Patcraft, Bolyu, Tandus, Mannington, Milliken, Interface, Brintons, Ardex, Mapei, Spray-Lock and many more.